BAKED SPINACH & CORN
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 (6-ounce) packages baby spinach
- 1 (12-ounce) can Corn, drained
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ½ cups Milk
- 1 cup eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Prep 20 | Cook30 | Serves: 4
- 1) Preheat Napoli oven on Low for 20 minutes.
- 2) Butter the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3) In a large bowl mix flour with dry ingredients. Whisk in milk, eggs and mustard and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in spinach and mix in corn and cheeses. Pour into buttered baking dish.
- 4) Bake covered with foil for 20 minutes and then 10 minutes uncovered or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.