MINI SPANISH TORTILLAS
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed for baking dishes
- 1 pound Red potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2
- ½ cup green onion, quartered, thinly sliced
- Salt, to taste
- 6 large eggs, beaten and lightly seasoned with salt
- Mayonnaise, as needed (or sour cream)
Prep 20 | Cook20 | Serves: 4
- 1) Preheat Napoli oven on Low for 20 minutes with door on.
- 2) Sautee potatoes and onions with olive oil in a medium sautéing pan until potatoes and onions are browning. Season with salt
- 3) Oil the inside of ramekins or muffin tray with extra olive oil. Add a spoonful or two of the potato and green onion mixture on the bottom of each ramekin and fill ¾ of the way with the beaten eggs.
- 4) Bake in oven for about 8 minutes or until eggs have puffed up and starting to brown. Remove from oven; allow to cool down for 5 minutes. Serve with a dollop of mayonnaise or sour cream on top of each.