Pesto and Basil Flatbread
by Andrés Dangond
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 4 oz Mozarella
- 1/2 Cup Pesto
- 1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes
- 1 cup Basil
- As Needed olive oil
- As Needed Salt and Pepper
Prep 30 | Cook5 | Serves: 2
- 1) Preheat Napoli Oven on High for 30 minutes
- 2) Divide the dough ball in half.
- 3) Working one ball of dough at a time, take one ball of dough and flatten it with your hands on a slightly floured work surface. Starting at the center and working outwards, use your fingertips to press the dough to 1/2-inch thick. Turn and stretch the dough until it will not stretch further. Let the dough relax 5 minutes and then continue to stretch it until it reaches the desired size.
- 4) Spread 4 tablespoons (or as desired) of pesto over each dough.
- 5) Arrange cheese over flatbreads and place tomatoes on top.
- 6) Lower Lynx Oven temperature to medium and place pizza inside right on top of the stone. Bake for 5 minutes, rotating once 90 degrees halfway through cooking.
- 7) When flatbread is done, remove and spread basil on it, drizzle bit of olive oil it and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8) Enjoy