Sweet-Soy & Black Pepper Crusted Salmon Lollipops
by Andrés Dangond
- 12 3” long by 1” thick Salmon pieces, skin off
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup Sugar, brown
- ¼ cup Black Pepper, ground
- Vegetable Oil Spray, as needed
Prep 15 | Cook5 | Serves: 4
- 1) Combine soy sauce, water and brown sugar in a medium bowl until sugar is fully dissolved. Add salmon pieces and make sure they are well covered with the sweet soy marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
- 2) Preheat Lynx Grill to medium/high heat, or 500 F.
- 3) Pat dry the salmon pieces and insert them in the top part of a skewer, use one skewer per piece of salmon. Spray salmon on all sides with vegetable oil. Place black pepper on a small plate and lightly press one small side of the salmon skewer on the black pepper.
- 4) Grill salmon skewers for about 1 minute on each side (don’t grill the black pepper crusted side). Glaze the salmon lollipops with sweet soy marinade and serve immediately.