by Donatella Arpaia
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- coarse salt and ground pepper
Prep 35 | Cook5 | Serves: 5
- 1) In a small dish, combine shrimp, orange zest, 1/4 cup orange juice, garlic, oil, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and teaspoon pepper; toss to coat.
- 2) Marinate in the refrigerator for minumum 30 minutes (or up to 6 hours).
- 3) In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, remaining juice, and remaining 1 teaspoon thyme; season dipping sauce with salt and pepper.
- 4) Heat Asado to medium; lightly oil. Place shrimp on Asado, turning once, until shrimp are opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve shrimp with dipping sauce.